“The Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Singapore”
Gokul Vegetarian Restaurant was founded in February 2003 on the strong conviction that vegetarian food need not be bland or boring – with endless variety of choices for the customer.
In fact our promise is to recreate the same sensory experience and ecstasy that many of our customers are not aware that the food is vegetarian!
Perennial favourites include Vegetarian Chicken Rice, Dum Briyani, Butter Chicken, Murtabak, Chinese Rojak and many many more – all vegetarian!
Why Dine in Gokul?
1. Enjoy fantastic authentic North, South and Asian Fusion (Nonya) Vegetarian cuisine at reasonable prices
2. Dining amidst a relaxed yet contemporary ambiance with a touch of spirituality.
3. Unique preparation style – food is freshly prepared and served on the spot – a-la-minute.
Hundreds of exciting items on the menu – you will never be bored!
4. Customize your food the way you want – our service staff will be more than happy to help you with your request.
5. Top notch quality – we source the world for the best and freshest ingredients and our chefs never stint on quality.
Why cater from Gokul?
1. Excellent food with infinite variety
2. Fast speed of service.
3. Impeccable set-up to wow your guests.
4. The food never feels catered – patrons feel that the restaurant has come to them!
5. Multiple R&D to ensure that the food meets our stringent standards and you enjoy the finest recipe.
6. Best quality and quantity – customer satisfaction is of our highest priority.
7. Flexible number of pax – we cater to up to 3000 guests.
Awards and Accolades
1. Featured in Lonely Planet as “Best Vegetarian Restaurant”
2. Voted Best Vegetarian Restaurant by
3. Voted on the best vegetarian restaurant by Time Out Singapore (published 28th May 2012)